tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2011

I have died everyday waiting for you / darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years / I'll love you for a thousand more

Iltaa :)

Otetaanpas kehiin viime perjantain meikki - yhdistelin ihania Inglotin "veden värejä" :)


Good evening :)


I'll bring out the make up from last friday that I made with Inglot's lovely "sea-colours" :)


*

Sisäkulmassa / on the inner corner S 24, keskellä / in the middle S 32 ja ulkonurkassa kaunis / and beautiful P 428 in the outer corner . Kulmaluulla / on the browbone S 35


Pidin tästä miekistä erityisen paljon. koska se piristi muuten niin väsynyttä nassua. Ei näytä silmät NIIN verestäviltä / I really liked this make up because it made me look a bit more alive / awake ;) My eyes looks a bit less blood-shot than usual.

*


Tästä tuli kyllä TODELLA lyhyt postaus, syynä se että olen tajuttoman väsynyt ja NIIN LOMAN TARPEESSA - onneksi tällä viikolla on enää kolme työpäivää ja sitten saa nukkua vaikka kellon ympäri viikon ajan jos siltä tuntuu / Now this became a REALLY short post, since I'm so g*ddamn EXHAUSTED - I really do need a vacation. Luckily I have only three days at work this week, and then I can sleep 12 hours per night for a week if I want to :D xoxo



PÄIVÄN BIISI / SONG OF THE DAY




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti